|Born In :||Israel|
|Web Site :||uziyatzadok.com/|
Uziya Tzadok is an Israeli wonder boy living in the settlement of Avnei Hefetz in Samaria, a musical family with many children. From the age of 6 he sang in various frameworks and in 2012 began singing professionally. It is characterized by a high and unique voice and clear, clean singing.
• His debut single ‘All is for the Best’ won the title ‘Song of the Year’ in the Jewish Music Festival.
• In 2013, after the death of Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, he produced a clip called ‘Kochav Meir’, written by the rabbi’s daughter-in-law and photographed in his home. The video received hundreds of thousands of hits and was Ozia’s significant breakthrough song.
• In 2014 he released his debut album ‘Shomer Israel’ which earned him the title of Birthright of the Year in Jewish music.
• At the end of 2015, Uzia participated in the third season of the Music School program, in which he won the title of Outstanding Student. His performances during the season were widely exposed and hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube.
• Immediately after his win, Uzia released a single called “Psagot Chaim”, written for him by Doron Medley. The song was launched at a festive performance at the Reading 3 club in Tel Aviv, with the participation of celebrities, musicians and media personalities.
• Recently, Uzia released another single, “Thank You,” for which his musical “mentor” was written by the singer and composer Itzik Dadya. Like his previous songs, this song was also a great success and wall-to-wall applause from the audience.